We charge an application fee when you apply to rent a property. This fee is to cover the costs of credit checking, referencing, preparing the tenancy agreement and administration work involved in creating the tenancy. This is a non-optional fee that applies to all tenants wishing to rent a property. Our application fees are set out below, all fees stated include VAT charged at the current rate:
- Tenancy Application - Holding deposit : 1 weeks rent of the property you are applying for
Included within the holding deposit:
- ‘Right to Rent’ Check
- Credit Check
5 weeks rent, unless otherwise specified
If you wish to keep pets at the property an additional fee will apply, this is quoted per property
One month’s rent is due on the day of move in, thereafter rent must be paid monthly by Standing Order.
- Tenancy Agreement Renewal: £60
- Change of Named Occupier on Agreement: £120
- If a cheque is not honoured by your bank: £12
- Returning overpayments to your account: £12
- Attending property to open door if you get locked out: £40
- If you fail to allow access for an agreed appointment: £40
How do we ensure our tenants are protected?
We are a registered member of the Safe Agent Client Money Protection Scheme. This is a client money protection scheme to ensure your money is handled within the correct manner. Download a copy of our Safe Agent Client Money Protection Certificate here.